Leader of BSP will Meet Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev
BSP President Kornelia Ninova will meet Macedonian Prime Minister and SDSM leader Zoran Zaev in Skopje on March 23rd. This was announced by the press center of the Bulgarian Socialist Party.
The Delegation of BSP includes the deputy chairmen of the left Denitsa Zlateva, Kiril Dobrev, Vladimir Moskov, Deputy Speaker of BSP for Bulgaria Dragomir Stoynev and the secretary of the parliamentary group Christian Vigenin.
Ninova will also talk with representatives of the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje, as well as with the Bulgarian Ambassador to Macedonia Ivan Petkov.
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense
- » What did Trump and Kim Jong-un Sign?