Leader of BSP will Meet Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev
BSP President Kornelia Ninova will meet Macedonian Prime Minister and SDSM leader Zoran Zaev in Skopje on March 23rd. This was announced by the press center of the Bulgarian Socialist Party.
The Delegation of BSP includes the deputy chairmen of the left Denitsa Zlateva, Kiril Dobrev, Vladimir Moskov, Deputy Speaker of BSP for Bulgaria Dragomir Stoynev and the secretary of the parliamentary group Christian Vigenin.
Ninova will also talk with representatives of the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje, as well as with the Bulgarian Ambassador to Macedonia Ivan Petkov.
- » The Regional Ministries of Bulgaria and Macedonia will Sign a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the British Ambassador to Bulgaria Emma Hopkins
- » Georgian and Bulgarian Foreign Ministries Have Held Political Consultations
- » Iran Urges Establishment of Joint Fund with Bulgaria to Boost Trade Cooperation
- » PM and Apostolic Nuncio to Bulgaria Discussed Possible Visit by the Pope
- » Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia Sign Memorandum on Joint Bulgarian-Saudi State-owned Company