Leader of BSP will Meet Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev
BSP President Kornelia Ninova will meet Macedonian Prime Minister and SDSM leader Zoran Zaev in Skopje on March 23rd. This was announced by the press center of the Bulgarian Socialist Party.
The Delegation of BSP includes the deputy chairmen of the left Denitsa Zlateva, Kiril Dobrev, Vladimir Moskov, Deputy Speaker of BSP for Bulgaria Dragomir Stoynev and the secretary of the parliamentary group Christian Vigenin.
Ninova will also talk with representatives of the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje, as well as with the Bulgarian Ambassador to Macedonia Ivan Petkov.
- » Tough Talks, No Agreements at Merkel, Putin Meeting near Berlin
- » Macedonia, Bulgaria To Strengthen Cultural Cooperation
- » Putin Ready to Meet North Korea's Kim
- » Merkel to Meet Putin on Saturday for Talks on Ukraine and Syria
- » President Rumen Radev Awards Madara Order to Ukrainian Ambassador Mykola Baltazhy
- » The Bulgarian Cabinet has Allocated over BGN 1.6 Million for an Embassy in Riyadh