Leader of BSP will Meet Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev
BSP President Kornelia Ninova will meet Macedonian Prime Minister and SDSM leader Zoran Zaev in Skopje on March 23rd. This was announced by the press center of the Bulgarian Socialist Party.
The Delegation of BSP includes the deputy chairmen of the left Denitsa Zlateva, Kiril Dobrev, Vladimir Moskov, Deputy Speaker of BSP for Bulgaria Dragomir Stoynev and the secretary of the parliamentary group Christian Vigenin.
Ninova will also talk with representatives of the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje, as well as with the Bulgarian Ambassador to Macedonia Ivan Petkov.
- » Pope Francis Arrived in Panama
- » Libya, Bulgaria Review Resumption of Cooperation
- » Putin and Erdogan to Hold Syria Talks
- » Bulgaria Ready to Start Negotiations with Great Britain on Signature of Bilateral Social Agreement
- » Libya Seeks Restoration of Economic Relations with Bulgaria
- » France and Germany Renew Postwar Vows of Friendship