India Film Superstar Alia Bhatt Injured on Set in Bulgaria While Shooting for Action Scene
Alia Bhatt has injured herself on the sets of Ayan Mukerji's supernatural drama Brahmastra in Bulgaria. The big budget film has a number of intense action sequences. Alia was shooting for one of them when she met an accident.
Sofia News Agency contacted NU BOYANA film studios, the largest one in Bulgaria, for some information about the accident but they declined to comment.
Alia Bhatt is here in Sofia for some time as it can be seen on her Instagram profile where she shares photos of herself enjoying the snow, some Sofia sights and she even celebrated her birthday in Bulgaria.
DNA reports that while performing a stunt, Alia fell and hurt herself. She suffered from severe shoulder and arms injuries and has been advised to take bed rest. Such a situation would keep Alia out of shooting for a while now. The same report states that her arm and shoulder have been bandaged and held up in a sling. The actress has got blood clots in her arms too. Team Brahmastra has also confirmed this news on being contacted. However, they did not confirm if Alia is heading back home post injury.
The film, which has Ranbir Kapoor as the male lead, involves major action scenes that include Alia's presence too. Alia plays the love interest of Kapoor in the film.
- » What you Should Know Before Buying Sunglasses
- » A 12-year-old Sailor Crossed the North Sea in Less than 15 Hours
- » Today, the Fate of Penka the Cow will be Decided
- » Save More With a Kitchen Garden
- » More and more Newlyweds Marry at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv
- » Dospat Rescued Bears will be Sent to Greece for Readaptation (Video)