Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
Under the Operational Program "Innovation and Competitiveness", there are serious investments for the development of clusters in Bulgaria.
Over the last programming period, EUR 15 million has been invested in such projects, and contracts for EUR 6.5 million are currently being implemented. A new € 15 million procedure will be launched in 2018 to promote and develop clusters in our country. This was made clear by the statement of the Deputy Minister of Economy Alexander Manolev at the opening of the European Conference of TCI`2018 in Sofia.
Among the officials were Rosen Plevneliev, President of the Republic of Bulgaria in the period 2012-2017, Alberto Peci, a member of TCI's board of directors and others, the Ministry of Economy said.
''The state will continue to support clusters, but it is important to organize more events and trainings to enable business representatives to realize the need for these unions, "said Alexander Manolev.
TCI is a leading global cluster in the field of clusters and competitiveness organizations, which reaches over 9,000 practitioners of development agencies, cluster organizations, academic institutions, companies and organizations across 110 countries. For the first time, our country hosts the European TCI Conference, which brings together representatives from more than 30 countries and more than 150 delegates.
- » 10 000 Bulgarians had Made Reservations for Trips to Italy by the End of June
- » Minister Karanikolov: Greece is a Priority Economic Partner
- » Johnson: The UK won’t Accept Requirements for Compliance with European Legislation
- » Bulgarians Convert Hundreds of Millions of Leva into Euro
- » Temenuzhka Petkova: Bulgaria will Continue to Rely on its Coal Plants
- » BNR: Russian Company to Build Part of the TurkStream Pipeline in Bulgaria