Vidin Region Vigilant on Rising Danube Level
The administration of Vidin region has declared vigilance due to the increasing level of Danube River, Governor Albena Georgieva said at a meeting on the current situation, FOCUS Radio - Vidin reports.
Danube’s level at Vidin this morning was 759 cm. The embankments will be monitored every day and the water level will be measured three times a day. Georgieva also said that the mayors of municipalities along the Danube – Bregovo, Novo Selo, Vidin and Dimovo – should take preventive measures.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1