Vidin Region Vigilant on Rising Danube Level
The administration of Vidin region has declared vigilance due to the increasing level of Danube River, Governor Albena Georgieva said at a meeting on the current situation, FOCUS Radio - Vidin reports.
Danube’s level at Vidin this morning was 759 cm. The embankments will be monitored every day and the water level will be measured three times a day. Georgieva also said that the mayors of municipalities along the Danube – Bregovo, Novo Selo, Vidin and Dimovo – should take preventive measures.
- » Europe is Threatened by Temperature Records
- » Code Orange Warning For Heavy Rain For 4 regions in Bulgaria
- » Rain and Thunderstorms in Some Parts of Bulgaria, Possibly Hailstorms
- » The Storm in Sofia Caused Heavy Damages
- » 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Recorded in the Sea of Indonesia
- » Rain Showers and Thunder in Many Areas,