Poland Seeking Compensation for World War Two Destruction
Poland will this year look into ways of getting compensation for its destruction during World War Two, Foreign Minister Jacek Czaputowicz said on Wednesday, cited by Reuters.
“We will talk about the need to compensate Poles for the losses suffered during World War Two,” he told parliament in a section of a speech focused on Polish-German relations.
“We will seek legal, political and financial ways of (obtaining) due compensation,” he added, as he presented his foreign policy goals for
- » UK and EU 'Agree Text' of Draft Withdrawal Agreement
- » Palermo Conference for Libya starts with Second-Level Attendances
- » Kosovo’s PM Admits He Was Invited to Become Part of Serbia’s Partition Plot
- » 'Incomparable' Pink Diamond Could Smash Record at Geneva Auction
- » Israel-Gaza Violence Threatens to Derail Peace Efforts
- » Stan Lee, Marvel Comics' Real-Life Superhero, Dies at 95