Poland Seeking Compensation for World War Two Destruction
Poland will this year look into ways of getting compensation for its destruction during World War Two, Foreign Minister Jacek Czaputowicz said on Wednesday, cited by Reuters.
“We will talk about the need to compensate Poles for the losses suffered during World War Two,” he told parliament in a section of a speech focused on Polish-German relations.
“We will seek legal, political and financial ways of (obtaining) due compensation,” he added, as he presented his foreign policy goals for
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 3,500 Police Officers will provide Security in Athens during Pope Francis' Visit
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine