National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
Parliament adopted procedural rules for the election of a deputy chairman and members of the Anticorruption Body.
The proposals contain written motives that justify the high professional and moral qualities of the candidates.
The hearings of the candidates are held at an open meeting of the Commission for Combating Corruption, Conflict of Interest and Parliamentary Ethics.
The candidate who has received more than half of the votes of the deputies is considered to be elected. If the candidate does not receive the necessary votes, the National Assembly adopts a decision to open a new selection procedure.
- » Sofia's Electronic Ticket System in Public Transport will Cost over BGN 73 Million
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"