National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
Parliament adopted procedural rules for the election of a deputy chairman and members of the Anticorruption Body.
The proposals contain written motives that justify the high professional and moral qualities of the candidates.
The hearings of the candidates are held at an open meeting of the Commission for Combating Corruption, Conflict of Interest and Parliamentary Ethics.
The candidate who has received more than half of the votes of the deputies is considered to be elected. If the candidate does not receive the necessary votes, the National Assembly adopts a decision to open a new selection procedure.
- » Sofia with a Record Budget for City Cleanliness in 2019
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Education has Launched News for Hearing Impaired People (Video)
- » Over 160 Snow-Cleaning Machines Take Care of the Sofia Street
- » GERB Do Not Expect Early Elections
- » Fitch Agency Has Confirmed Bulgaria's BBB Rating with a Stable Outlook
- » Protests Against High Fuel Prices Continue in Shumen