Second Day of Questioning for Sarkozy on whether Gaddafi has Financed him
Nicolas Sarkozy's interrogation was renewed today as part of an investigation into suspicions about financing his presidential campaign in 2007 from Libya during Muammar Gaddafi's reign, the France press and Reuters reported.
The former French president arrived shortly before 8.00 am (local time) this morning at the anti-corruption investigation office in Nanterre near Paris with his lawyer. Yesterday, his interrogation was interrupted around midnight.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 20 Dead in Bus Crash with Pilgrims in Saudi Arabia
- » North Korea to increase production of 'Nuclear Weapons Material’
- » The Countries for Collective Purchase of Ammunition are Now 24 - Bulgaria is Not Among Them
- » Air Blockade in Israel until Netanyahu reverses Judicial Reform
- » Day 397 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv wants Emergency UN Meeting over Putin’s Nuclear Plans
- » After Joining Schengen: The Last Border Checks in Croatia have been Abolished