Second Day of Questioning for Sarkozy on whether Gaddafi has Financed him
Nicolas Sarkozy's interrogation was renewed today as part of an investigation into suspicions about financing his presidential campaign in 2007 from Libya during Muammar Gaddafi's reign, the France press and Reuters reported.
The former French president arrived shortly before 8.00 am (local time) this morning at the anti-corruption investigation office in Nanterre near Paris with his lawyer. Yesterday, his interrogation was interrupted around midnight.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir