Second Day of Questioning for Sarkozy on whether Gaddafi has Financed him
Nicolas Sarkozy's interrogation was renewed today as part of an investigation into suspicions about financing his presidential campaign in 2007 from Libya during Muammar Gaddafi's reign, the France press and Reuters reported.
The former French president arrived shortly before 8.00 am (local time) this morning at the anti-corruption investigation office in Nanterre near Paris with his lawyer. Yesterday, his interrogation was interrupted around midnight.
- » Canada Becomes First Major Economy to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
- » Russian Orthodox Church Cuts Ties with Constantinople
- » Opposition Leader and Putin Foe Navalny Released from Jail for Anti-Kremlin Protests
- » Google+ Shuts Down as Nearly Half a Million Accounts Compromised
- » ISS Astronauts Return to Earth Amid US-Russia Tensions
- » Interpol President Reported Missing During Trip to China