Electronic Ticket in Sofia - in 2019
At best, the electronic ticket in Sofia's public transport will be available in 2019. This was made clear when the bids for the mythical ticker billing system in public transport were opened.
The order was announced by the Urban Mobility Center in May 2017, but appeals to the tender documentation returned the procedure at its inception. If the order is appealed again, there will probably be a further delay.
Ten companies have submitted bids. Two of them are foreign - one from Poland and the other from Spain, and eight Bulgarian candidates also have foreign partnerships. Within 3 months, the commission will check whether candidates have submitted all the required documents for participation and only then will a contractor be selected. Besides a lower price, its members will also watch and offer a shorter period of 24 months to build the system.
Still from the Urban Mobility Center, they can not tell how the electronic ticket will be counted - for time or distance. It is only clear that the ticket will be valid for all types of transport. For the order the Sofia Municipality will pay BGN 105 600 000.
The period of execution of the contract is 10 years.
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor