Over the Last Few Days, People have Helped More than 30 Storks
Over the last few days, people have helped more than 30 storks, reported by the only wildlife rescue center Green Balkans.
"Without people, so many birds would not have been saved. Of course, this was done with the knowledge of the relevant regional inspectorates for environment and water, "said Dr. Hristina Klisurova from the rescue center.
According to her, the birds suffer mostly from the fact that it is cold and their feathers are frozen. Most of them also have physical injuries.
It is good to be sheltered, as the most important thing for them is to dry.
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain