Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues
Ticha dam in the Shumen region (North Bulgaria) is overflowing at a rate of 10 cubic metres per second. The controlled release of water continues via the spillway, discharging 18 cubic meters / sec. The levels of Kamchia and Vrana rivers in which the dam is inflowed are low and can absorb the large amount of water.
The district administration said that no major surge is expected, and there is no risk to the population. However, monitoring at the critical points continues.
Kulnovo dam is overflowing at a rate of minimum 0.5 cubic metres of water per second. At the same time, the reservoir is drained by 0.4 cubic metres per second. The water from the dam goes into a gully which is well cleaned.
There is a free volume at Novi Pazar 1 dam, but controlled release began.
- » BDZ will Buy 42 Trains for BGN 810 Million
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Head Resigns
- » Bulgaria to Renovate Bridges after Italy Bridge Collapse
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
- » Bulgarian CPC Issues First Decisions Prohibiting Concentrations