Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues
Ticha dam in the Shumen region (North Bulgaria) is overflowing at a rate of 10 cubic metres per second. The controlled release of water continues via the spillway, discharging 18 cubic meters / sec. The levels of Kamchia and Vrana rivers in which the dam is inflowed are low and can absorb the large amount of water.
The district administration said that no major surge is expected, and there is no risk to the population. However, monitoring at the critical points continues.
Kulnovo dam is overflowing at a rate of minimum 0.5 cubic metres of water per second. At the same time, the reservoir is drained by 0.4 cubic metres per second. The water from the dam goes into a gully which is well cleaned.
There is a free volume at Novi Pazar 1 dam, but controlled release began.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair