Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues
Ticha dam in the Shumen region (North Bulgaria) is overflowing at a rate of 10 cubic metres per second. The controlled release of water continues via the spillway, discharging 18 cubic meters / sec. The levels of Kamchia and Vrana rivers in which the dam is inflowed are low and can absorb the large amount of water.
The district administration said that no major surge is expected, and there is no risk to the population. However, monitoring at the critical points continues.
Kulnovo dam is overflowing at a rate of minimum 0.5 cubic metres of water per second. At the same time, the reservoir is drained by 0.4 cubic metres per second. The water from the dam goes into a gully which is well cleaned.
There is a free volume at Novi Pazar 1 dam, but controlled release began.
- » Sofia will have an Urban Environment Ordinance
- » The Apartment Buildings in Sofia may have their own Recycling Bins
- » The First Wave of Layoffs in the Bulgarian State Administration Covers 1,600 People, Whole Units will be Closed
- » Bulgaria Repatriates 894 illegal Immigrants in 2018
- » Bulgarian Court Fails to Proceed with Case Against Two Former Ministers and Influential Businessman
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading