One Person was Injured in an Explosion in Austin
One person was injured in an explosion in Austin, Texas.
The victim is a 30-year-old man and is in serious condition but not life-threatening.
The bomb exploded in a charity store in the southern part of the city. However, according to the police, this incident is not related to the series of bomb blasts that killed two people since the beginning of the month.
An old military device was donated to the store.
Earlier yesterday, a parcel bomb exploded in an office of Fedex's post office in the city of San Antonio near Austin.
A bit later, another explosive device was discovered that did not explode.
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
- » Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
- » Fire Delays the Sofia-Varna Express Train
- » At Least 30 People Were Injured in a Severe Accident between a Train and a Truck in Japan
- » Powerful Explosion Affected Three Buildings in Antwerp, There Are Injured
- » The Bodies of 25 Killed in a California Cruise Ship Fire Were Discovered