Windy Weather, Cold Forecast
Today the wind from south-southwest will increase and will remain strong for some time in the eastern half of the country and on the northern mountain slopes. Already before noon, however, the wind will blow from east in the eastern regions and from northeast in Northern Bulgaria.
By the evening, the wind throughout the country will come from north-northeast, bringing cold air. It will be cloudy with rains across the country, snow in the northwestern regions. The maximum temperatures will be in the range from 3-4°C in the northern to 16-17°C in the southern regions, in Sofia about 9°C.
In the night to Thursday, snowfall is expected in many places in Northern and the high fields of Western Bulgaria, according to the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria