Windy Weather, Cold Forecast
Today the wind from south-southwest will increase and will remain strong for some time in the eastern half of the country and on the northern mountain slopes. Already before noon, however, the wind will blow from east in the eastern regions and from northeast in Northern Bulgaria.
By the evening, the wind throughout the country will come from north-northeast, bringing cold air. It will be cloudy with rains across the country, snow in the northwestern regions. The maximum temperatures will be in the range from 3-4°C in the northern to 16-17°C in the southern regions, in Sofia about 9°C.
In the night to Thursday, snowfall is expected in many places in Northern and the high fields of Western Bulgaria, according to the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Storm in Sofia, Underpasses Flooded
- » The Astronomical Summer begins Today
- » Bulgaria: The Most Polluting Cars Out of the Center of Sofia during Winter
- » Bulgaria: Warning of significant Rainfall and Thunder Today
- » After Heavy Rains: Petrohan Pass Closed, Danger of Collapse of the Road Smolyan – Devin
- » 63% of Bulgarians Eat Meat almost Every Day, Only 8% regularly consume Plant-Based Products