The Cabinet Decides Whether to Grant Easter Supplements to Pensions
The Cabinet is expected to decide whether to extend Easter supplements to pensions.
Will the budget provide BGN 50 million for additional costs of the state social insurance, the Minister of Finance has to say.
Last year, the allowances of 40 leva were paid to just over 1.2 million pensioners with pensions under 314 leva.
Payment of pensions in April will start on the 5th because of the holidays.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Opens Digitization Summit in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Postpones Deadline for Sofia Airport Bids to Jan. 29
- » Bulgaria Adds More Websites to iGaming Blacklist
- » Winter Tires are Mandatory from Today in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Discuss Stricter Punishments For Domestic Violence
- » Bulgarian PM: Government Allocates BGN 52 Milion for Christmas Bonuses to Pensioners