The Cabinet Decides Whether to Grant Easter Supplements to Pensions
The Cabinet is expected to decide whether to extend Easter supplements to pensions.
Will the budget provide BGN 50 million for additional costs of the state social insurance, the Minister of Finance has to say.
Last year, the allowances of 40 leva were paid to just over 1.2 million pensioners with pensions under 314 leva.
Payment of pensions in April will start on the 5th because of the holidays.
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer