The Cabinet Decides Whether to Grant Easter Supplements to Pensions
The Cabinet is expected to decide whether to extend Easter supplements to pensions.
Will the budget provide BGN 50 million for additional costs of the state social insurance, the Minister of Finance has to say.
Last year, the allowances of 40 leva were paid to just over 1.2 million pensioners with pensions under 314 leva.
Payment of pensions in April will start on the 5th because of the holidays.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor