The Cabinet Decides Whether to Grant Easter Supplements to Pensions
The Cabinet is expected to decide whether to extend Easter supplements to pensions.
Will the budget provide BGN 50 million for additional costs of the state social insurance, the Minister of Finance has to say.
Last year, the allowances of 40 leva were paid to just over 1.2 million pensioners with pensions under 314 leva.
Payment of pensions in April will start on the 5th because of the holidays.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend