The Cabinet Decides Whether to Grant Easter Supplements to Pensions
The Cabinet is expected to decide whether to extend Easter supplements to pensions.
Will the budget provide BGN 50 million for additional costs of the state social insurance, the Minister of Finance has to say.
Last year, the allowances of 40 leva were paid to just over 1.2 million pensioners with pensions under 314 leva.
Payment of pensions in April will start on the 5th because of the holidays.
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million