The Deal for the Sale of CEZ Goes for Discussion into Parliament
The Temporary Committee for establishing all the facts and circumstances related to the privatization and planned sale of CEZ Group companies in Bulgaria will hold its first meeting today.
The Interim Parliamentary Committee was formed after the scandal surrounding the energy deal. The head of the commission is BSP MP Zhelyo Boychev.
MPs have to find out all the facts about the deal with "Inercom", but also look back at the privatization of the company from years ago.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for First Frosts in Many Regions
- » Vaccination Certificate May Soon Become a Pass for Restaurant in Bulgaria
- » Border Police Search Team Looking for Man Missing at Sea
- » Veliko Tarnovo Hosts Celebrations of Independence Day, Radev and Yanev Attend
- » Water Supply Cut in Haskovo over Higher Values of Uranium
- » Today Bulgaria Celebrates Independence Day