The Deal for the Sale of CEZ Goes for Discussion into Parliament
The Temporary Committee for establishing all the facts and circumstances related to the privatization and planned sale of CEZ Group companies in Bulgaria will hold its first meeting today.
The Interim Parliamentary Committee was formed after the scandal surrounding the energy deal. The head of the commission is BSP MP Zhelyo Boychev.
MPs have to find out all the facts about the deal with "Inercom", but also look back at the privatization of the company from years ago.
- » New Electronic Vignettes Will be Available on Monday
- » Premier Boyko Borissov: Russia Must Release Ukrainian Sailors
- » Half of the Territory of Varna is Without Water for a Third Day
- » 500 Triangular Prisms Installed along the Tramway on "Graf Ignatiev"
- » Parliament Set up a Committee of Inquiry for the Acquisition of Bulgarian Citizenship
- » Bulgarian Parliament Decides on First Reading that Terminated Criminal Proceedings will not Stop Confiscation