The Deal for the Sale of CEZ Goes for Discussion into Parliament
The Temporary Committee for establishing all the facts and circumstances related to the privatization and planned sale of CEZ Group companies in Bulgaria will hold its first meeting today.
The Interim Parliamentary Committee was formed after the scandal surrounding the energy deal. The head of the commission is BSP MP Zhelyo Boychev.
MPs have to find out all the facts about the deal with "Inercom", but also look back at the privatization of the company from years ago.
- » Sofia's Electronic Ticket System in Public Transport will Cost over BGN 73 Million
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"