The Deal for the Sale of CEZ Goes for Discussion into Parliament
The Temporary Committee for establishing all the facts and circumstances related to the privatization and planned sale of CEZ Group companies in Bulgaria will hold its first meeting today.
The Interim Parliamentary Committee was formed after the scandal surrounding the energy deal. The head of the commission is BSP MP Zhelyo Boychev.
MPs have to find out all the facts about the deal with "Inercom", but also look back at the privatization of the company from years ago.
- » Bulgarian Institutions Continue to Use Unprotected Websites
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency: Over 30 Tonnes of Food Confiscated in August
- » Sociologist Forecasts Dynamic Political Season in Bulgaria
- » A Limit of 90 km/h is Introduced on Trakia Highway between Chirpan and Stara Zagora
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints