The Deal for the Sale of CEZ Goes for Discussion into Parliament
The Temporary Committee for establishing all the facts and circumstances related to the privatization and planned sale of CEZ Group companies in Bulgaria will hold its first meeting today.
The Interim Parliamentary Committee was formed after the scandal surrounding the energy deal. The head of the commission is BSP MP Zhelyo Boychev.
MPs have to find out all the facts about the deal with "Inercom", but also look back at the privatization of the company from years ago.
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer