The Police Caught an Organised Criminal Group Robbing Casinos
The organized crime group, operating on the territory of the whole country, has been neutralized in the case of the special operation of the Cybercrime Department at the GDBOP.
This was announced by the Ministry of Interior press center.
During the investigation, it was found that the group had built an innovative mechanism for remote access to gaming machines, by which they changed the computer-data in the gaming machine software and made extremely good profits.
The group acted professionally, each participant having a specific role in the criminal activity - a simulated participation in gambling, another - controlling the gambling equipment remotely to the one who made the electronic devices to modify the computer information data in the software of the gambling machines .
During the operation, four were detained, who at the same time retreated from the gaming hall with great profit.
In the search of detainees, electronic equipment for remotely manipulating gaming machines, technical means of controlling gambling software and a large amount of money were found and seized.
- » Passion Crime: Mafia Uses Young Bulgarian Girls to Trap Drunk Tourists
- » At Least 14 People Shot in Toronto and Shooter is Dead
- » The Police Found the Body of a Missing Polish Tourist in Pomorie
- » Three Bulgarians were Detained for for a Theft in Skopje
- » Nearly BGN 10 000 were Stolen from a Shop in Sofia
- » Cyberattack on Singapore Health Database Steals Details of 1.5 Million, Including PM