The Police Caught an Organised Criminal Group Robbing Casinos
The organized crime group, operating on the territory of the whole country, has been neutralized in the case of the special operation of the Cybercrime Department at the GDBOP.
This was announced by the Ministry of Interior press center.
During the investigation, it was found that the group had built an innovative mechanism for remote access to gaming machines, by which they changed the computer-data in the gaming machine software and made extremely good profits.
The group acted professionally, each participant having a specific role in the criminal activity - a simulated participation in gambling, another - controlling the gambling equipment remotely to the one who made the electronic devices to modify the computer information data in the software of the gambling machines .
During the operation, four were detained, who at the same time retreated from the gaming hall with great profit.
In the search of detainees, electronic equipment for remotely manipulating gaming machines, technical means of controlling gambling software and a large amount of money were found and seized.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations
- » Unregulated Contacts of President Radev’s Secretary with Businessman Plamen Bobokov
- » PM Boyko Borisov, Vladislav Goranov and Menda Stoyanova Are Questioned in the Investigation Against Mogul Bozhkov
- » Commission for Combating Corruption Checks Bulgarian Education Minister Valchev for Conflict of Interest