The Police Caught an Organised Criminal Group Robbing Casinos
The organized crime group, operating on the territory of the whole country, has been neutralized in the case of the special operation of the Cybercrime Department at the GDBOP.
This was announced by the Ministry of Interior press center.
During the investigation, it was found that the group had built an innovative mechanism for remote access to gaming machines, by which they changed the computer-data in the gaming machine software and made extremely good profits.
The group acted professionally, each participant having a specific role in the criminal activity - a simulated participation in gambling, another - controlling the gambling equipment remotely to the one who made the electronic devices to modify the computer information data in the software of the gambling machines .
During the operation, four were detained, who at the same time retreated from the gaming hall with great profit.
In the search of detainees, electronic equipment for remotely manipulating gaming machines, technical means of controlling gambling software and a large amount of money were found and seized.
- » NASA is Investigating the First Crime Committed in Space
- » The Escaped Prisoners from the Prison in Stara Zagora are Moldovan Citizens
- » The Recent Fake Bomb Alerts Turned out to Be Part of an International Action
- » Police Detained a Bulgarian in France with Nearly 30 kg of Cannabis
- » 1kg of Cocaine and Almost 5kg of Heroin Seized by Police in Plovdiv Area
- » Cyberterrorists Attacked 40 US Cities