The American University in Bulgaria Organizes a Conference on Entrepreneurship
For the seventh consecutive year, the American University in Bulgaria will transform into a center for innovative ideas and entrepreneurial spirit, the educational institution said.
On March 31st, there will be a regular Startup Conference on Entrepreneurship, organized by Student Club StartUP @ Blagoevgrad.
The America for Bulgaria Student Center in Blagoevgrad will be a forum for successful business leaders in different spheres invited to share interesting stories and lessons from their practice and to exchange ideas with young motivated students.
Lecturers from four countries (Bulgaria, Albania, the United States and the United Arab Emirates) will share knowledge and experience in some of the most up-to-date themes - digital marketing, cryptocurrency, the role of social media, business engagement, and others.
For the first time, the conference will take place within one day, and besides lectures, it will also be devoted to interactive workshops. Under the guidance of professionals, guests will explore practical tricks to create and promote business ideas.
For a suitable end of the day, young entrepreneurs will be invited to a cocktail with the lecturers and event organizers, where they will be able to discuss their interests and plans in an informal setting.
StartUP @ Blagoevgrad is part of the StartUP Foundation, the organizer of the largest event for entrepreneurs in Bulgaria - StartUP Conference, Sofia.
The annual forum gathers dozens of new companies, enthusiasts and potential investors in the capital. The StartUP @ Blagoevgrad team is composed entirely of student enthusiasts who believe that the development of young people is key to a better future for Bulgaria.
Tickets for the conference can be purchased from the organizers or online at StartUP @ Blagoevgrad www.startupatblagoevgrad.org.
- » 200 Companies in China are Interested to Invest in Bulgaria
- » From $ 1.27 to $ 1849: How Much Does it Cost to Use Internet Around the World in Comparison with Bulgaria?
- » Huawei is Working on its Own Voice Assistant to Rival Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- » Bulgaria’s Jobless Rate Increased by 0.3% Month-on-Month to 5.9% at the End of October
- » The EU Invests Over EUR 290 mln in Bulgarian Rail Transport
- » Bulgarian Central Bank Approves OTP's Purchase of SocGen's Local Business