EU Municipalities Today Are Applying For Wireless Internet Financing
European Union municipalities will today apply for European funding for wireless internet. The goal of the project to promote citizens' connectivity through the Internet is by 2025 to provide public services - municipal administrations, libraries and hospitals - with free Internet access.
he total budget of the initiative, which is led by the team of Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society Mariya Gabriel, is EUR 120 million. Approved municipalities will receive 15 thousand euros.
The project will also allow small municipalities in Bulgaria to be spotted throughout Europe. Over the next 3 years, the initiative will provide Internet access to more than 8,000 local communities throughout the Union.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Travel Chaos in UK as Europeans Suspend Flights
- » Boris Johnson in Brussels Tomorrow for Brexit Talks
- » COVID-19 Death Toll in France Crosses 55,000 Mark
- » Latvia Extends Emergency Situation Until January 11
- » COVID-19 Cases in Germany Surpasses 1 Million
- » Germany Prolongs Coronavirus Restrictions until December 20