Charity Initiative: Wardrobe For the Poor
A group of youngsters from Gorna Oryahovitsa try to help the poor and homeless.
Young help those who have no money for clothing, as installed in the city center wardrobe full of clothes, shoes and accessories for all ages. The initiators say that wardrobe is also a provocation to all who will use it and donate the clothes.
In less than a week initiators managed to convince a lot of his friends and supporters who filled the closet with clothes. They say they have heard of such social wardrobes in many European cities and hope many people help them.
- » 20-ton Rock Crashed into a Building in Austria (Video)
- » More Rain: Warning About Rainfall in 21 Districts in Bulgaria
- » A Man in the UK has Poured Acid on a 3-year-old Child
- » A Bulgarian Child was Injured in an Accident in Calabria
- » A Tourist Fell from Dragalevtsi Lift
- » Bulgarian Students with 4 Medals from the International Olympiad in Biology