Charity Initiative: Wardrobe For the Poor
A group of youngsters from Gorna Oryahovitsa try to help the poor and homeless.
Young help those who have no money for clothing, as installed in the city center wardrobe full of clothes, shoes and accessories for all ages. The initiators say that wardrobe is also a provocation to all who will use it and donate the clothes.
In less than a week initiators managed to convince a lot of his friends and supporters who filled the closet with clothes. They say they have heard of such social wardrobes in many European cities and hope many people help them.
- » Kiril Ananiev: The Modernization of Emergency Aid is a Top Priority in Bulgaria
- » Over 90% of Bulgarian Students Abroad Study at European Universities
- » 5 EVENTS AFTER WORK: 19 - 23 NOVEMBER
- » Bulgarian Health Minister Signs Contracts For Delivery of 280 New Ambulances
- » 11 People were Arrested after the Protests Across Bulgaria on Sunday
- » Pranksters Plant Missing 'Picasso' in Romania