Belgium Sets Minimum Age For Joining Social Media at 13 Years
Minister De Backer feels that choosing age 13 takes reality more into account. Child Focus statistics show that 83% of teenagers aged 13 to 14 connect regularly on social media.
The Secretary of State insists on the importance of educating young people on the significance of education in protecting private lives.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today Marks 102 Years Since the Treaty of Neuily
- » Health Minister Katsarov's Promised 1 Million Tests for Students turned out to be 168,800
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed
- » Governor of New York has Issued a State of Emergency because of the New Covid Variant
- » Expert: News about New Variant “Omicron” are Concerning, but This is Not the End of the World
- » Pfizer and Moderna expect Data on Vaccine Protection against New Covid Variant Soon