Belgium Sets Minimum Age For Joining Social Media at 13 Years
Minister De Backer feels that choosing age 13 takes reality more into account. Child Focus statistics show that 83% of teenagers aged 13 to 14 connect regularly on social media.
The Secretary of State insists on the importance of educating young people on the significance of education in protecting private lives.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 663 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: An Accident with 3 Deaths closed a Section of the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1566 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » How to keep our Medics in Bulgaria? Young Female Doctor Beaten Up by Parents of a Patient
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1496 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarian Prof.: Protection is Insufficient from a Vaccine Administered more than 10 Months ago and from an Infection 1 Year ago