Greek Аuthorities Seized Over 400 Tons of Harmful Food Imported From Turkey Today
According to the Greek press, the import of food includes dried nuts to fruits and vegetables.
They contain chemical substances harmful to health. The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency commented on BNT that regular inspections are being carried out on our territory and there are no data on detected dangerous food at this stage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Ever Robotic Operation in Bulgaria to Remove a Tumor of the Pancreas
- » Covid-19 US: Fully Vaccinated People Can Get together Without Masks
- » Bulgarian Minister of Health - the New Variant of the Coronavirus Has Been Registered in over 70% of the New Cases
- » Mathematicians Predict Double Increase in Covid-19 Incidence in Bulgaria Within the Next 3 Weeks
- » Bulgarian Commission for Consumer Rights Protection Alerts for Dangerous Disinfectants, Masks
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Vaccination Campaign Is Picking up Speed