The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,
Rising electricity, natural gas and water prices to be appealed by citizens. National Ombudsman Maya Manolova turned to the Constitutional Court with such a request, reports Darik.
Under the current Energy Act, the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission approves limit values for the supply of heat and electricity, natural gas and water, but consumers can not appeal these decisions because they are not legally affected.
Judicial practice, according to the Ombudsman's team, shows that people are thus being subjected to illegal decisions by the EWRC.
The problem can be solved by editing texts of the Energy Act, Maya Manolova also believes.
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone