Safet Khalid from the Village of Zaritsa Sheltered 5 Storks
Safet Khalid of the Silistra village of Zaritsa saved five storks last night from frost. Khalid released late last night on Facebook a photo of the birds he hosted at his home. He found them half stiff and with the help of friends he brought them to his home.
Today, Nezabravka Kirova-Hristova from the same village published a photo of Safet and the storks surviving in his home.
Other users of the social network published a night photo from the Samokov-Sofia road. Over the lane stand dozens of storks that, due to the strong wind, can not stay in their nests on the trees. Travelers are cautioned to be careful when driving, because birds see poorly in the night. Unusual cold weather threatens migratory birds.
- » Hundreds of Miles between them but Shropshire and Bulgaria are Closer than you Think
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria