Awards For ''Worthy Bulgarians''
The "Worthy Bulgarians" awards were presented at the sixteenth annual ceremony in the official hall of the Central Military Club. It attracted nearly 40 Bulgarian citizens who helped in the past year to be in trouble or have contributed to the development of society.
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov presented awards to three IT specialists from Vratsa - Emilian Kadiiski, Tonko Vlahov and Tihomir Krastev, who organized courses for unemployed young people from the city.
- » Bulgaria and Greece Boost Border Controls after Turkey Said it Won't Stop the Refugees from Entering the EU
- » Decrease of the Number of Births in Bulgaria in 2019
- » Chief Health State Inspector Dr.Angel Kunchev: The Coronavirus Spread into Bulgaria is Inevitable
- » NIMH: Maximum Temperatures between 8C and 13C, Rain in the Evening
- » PM Borissov Convened an Extraordinary Meeting of the Security Council because of the Coronavirus
- » The Bulgarians who were Blocked at a Hotel in Tenerife are Allowed to Leave