Part of Sofia is out of Water Because of a New Channel and Repairs
"Sofia Water" will temporarily suspend the water supply in some parts of the capital due to the construction of street sewerage on Acad. Dimitar Angelov "in Simeonovo district. There will be no water from 9:00 to 19:00 in the area of: Acad. Dimitar Angelov, 75, Bulgaria; on "Izvor" Str. from 15 to "Acad. Dimitar Angelov ". The duration of the construction and repair works is expected to be over 12 hours "Sofia Water" will provide alternative water supply with aquifers at address: Acad. Dimitar Angelov "corner with Izvor Street, the company said.
After restoration of the water supply, it is possible to temporarily increase the turbidity of the water. Due to the diagnosis of the street waterway route on "Danail Krapchev" Str., Vitosha, it is necessary to stop the water supply from 10:00 to 19:00 for people living in the area of: on "Emanuil Popdimitrov" Str. "Angel Karaliychev" to "Trifon Kunev" str., Trifon Kunev Str., On "Danail Krapchev" Str., From "Jordan Stubel" Str. To "Trifon Kunev" Str.
In connection with the replacement of the shut-off tap on Patriarh Evtimii Blvd. it is necessary to stop the water supply from 09:00 to 19:00 for residents in the area of Patriarh Evtimii Blvd., Vitosha Blvd., to Georgi Str. Sava Rakovski ".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend