The Movement Around the National Palace of Culture will be Difficult
Restrictions on the movement around the National Palace of Culture were introduced on the occasion of the meeting of the joint parliamentary control group on Europol. It is forbidden to enter and park vehicles on "Dospat" Street between "Vitosha" Blvd. and "Baba Nedelya" Str. on "Baba Nedelya" Str. and "Dr Hristo Stambolski" Str.
Europol's Executive Director Rob Wainwright, European Commissioners and Parliamentarians are participating in the meeting of the Joint Parliamentary Control Group of Europol, BNT reported.
Co-chairman of the meeting is the chairman of the internal parliamentary committee Tsvetan Tsvetanov. The group will discuss cyber security, the fight against terrorism and the prevention of organized crime. The Joint Group is the only form of parliamentary control over the activities of the European Police Office, involving representatives of the European Parliament and the national parliaments of the 28 Member States.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly