The Movement Around the National Palace of Culture will be Difficult
Restrictions on the movement around the National Palace of Culture were introduced on the occasion of the meeting of the joint parliamentary control group on Europol. It is forbidden to enter and park vehicles on "Dospat" Street between "Vitosha" Blvd. and "Baba Nedelya" Str. on "Baba Nedelya" Str. and "Dr Hristo Stambolski" Str.
Europol's Executive Director Rob Wainwright, European Commissioners and Parliamentarians are participating in the meeting of the Joint Parliamentary Control Group of Europol, BNT reported.
Co-chairman of the meeting is the chairman of the internal parliamentary committee Tsvetan Tsvetanov. The group will discuss cyber security, the fight against terrorism and the prevention of organized crime. The Joint Group is the only form of parliamentary control over the activities of the European Police Office, involving representatives of the European Parliament and the national parliaments of the 28 Member States.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General