10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector
10 are the applications for participation in the procedure for production and supply of pipes for the needs of the gas connection Bulgaria - Greece.
This was made clear before the public session, which will open the submitted applications for participation in the limited procedure for "Production and supply of pipes for the needs of the interconnector Greece-Bulgaria", FOCUS reported.
Most of the applications are from Turkey- three. Two applications have been received from India, two from Russia, two from Bulgaria, Greece and Germany - one application.
By April 20, five eligible candidates must be selected to prepare their bids by June in order to have a contractor selection during June.
- » Bulgarian Pear Production 2017/18 - 42 Percent Increase
- » Bulgarian Farmers Increase the Areas of Cultivated Wheat
- » Hybrid Tomato Varieties are Becoming more Important for Small to Medium Growers in Bulgaria
- » 13 400 People Employed in Metallurgy in Bulgaria. What are the Average Salaries in the Sector?
- » Bulgarian Companies can Apply for Space Research Projects
- » Bulgaria in the Top 3 of EU Development in the IT Sector