10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector
10 are the applications for participation in the procedure for production and supply of pipes for the needs of the gas connection Bulgaria - Greece.
This was made clear before the public session, which will open the submitted applications for participation in the limited procedure for "Production and supply of pipes for the needs of the interconnector Greece-Bulgaria", FOCUS reported.
Most of the applications are from Turkey- three. Two applications have been received from India, two from Russia, two from Bulgaria, Greece and Germany - one application.
By April 20, five eligible candidates must be selected to prepare their bids by June in order to have a contractor selection during June.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Lack of Firewood Imports from Bulgaria led to a Sharp Rise in Prices in Greece
- » Europe reports Record Prices for Bread, in Bulgaria the Increase is almost 30%
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria reached its Lowest Level in August
- » German report: Bulgaria has the Lowest Labor Costs in the EU
- » Deputy Minister of Transport: Bulgarian Railways is in a Dire State
- » Bulgaria’s Exports Exceed BGN 68 Billion in 2021