10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector
10 are the applications for participation in the procedure for production and supply of pipes for the needs of the gas connection Bulgaria - Greece.
This was made clear before the public session, which will open the submitted applications for participation in the limited procedure for "Production and supply of pipes for the needs of the interconnector Greece-Bulgaria", FOCUS reported.
Most of the applications are from Turkey- three. Two applications have been received from India, two from Russia, two from Bulgaria, Greece and Germany - one application.
By April 20, five eligible candidates must be selected to prepare their bids by June in order to have a contractor selection during June.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity