Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
Grigor Dimitrov remained fourth in the world tennis rankings. The best Bulgarian tennis player, who dropped out last week in the second round of the Masters Series in Indian Wells, has a total of 4600 points.
He is already in Miami where he is preparing for his next tournament. The competition starts on March 21 and Dimitrov is placed under number 3 in the scheme.
Swiss Roger Federer continued to be number 1 with 9660 points, followed by Rafael Nadal (Spain) with 9370 points and Marin Cilic (Croatia) with 4905 points.
- » Mesut Ozil: Arsenal Midfielder Quits Germany over 'Racism and Disrespect'
- » Two Bulgarian Sumo Wrestlers will Progress in the Hierarchy
- » Bulgaria Pays Fine to Lift Weightlifting Doping Ban
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result