Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
Grigor Dimitrov remained fourth in the world tennis rankings. The best Bulgarian tennis player, who dropped out last week in the second round of the Masters Series in Indian Wells, has a total of 4600 points.
He is already in Miami where he is preparing for his next tournament. The competition starts on March 21 and Dimitrov is placed under number 3 in the scheme.
Swiss Roger Federer continued to be number 1 with 9660 points, followed by Rafael Nadal (Spain) with 9370 points and Marin Cilic (Croatia) with 4905 points.
- » Goalkeeper Petkov Becomes Bulgaria's Oldest Player in Disappointing 1-1 Draw with Cyprus
- » Bulgarian Goalkeeper Dimitar Evtimov Extends Burton Stay
- » Second Blow for Bulgaria's National Football Team Before the Games Against Cyprus and Slovenia
- » Bulgaria's Nova Broadcasting Extends English Premier League Rights
- » Goalkeeper Dimitar Evtimov Could Make Bulgaria Debut after Impressing for English Burton Albion
- » Kubrat Pulev Could Challenge Anthony Joushua in 2019