About 30,000 People in Europe Are Potentially Part of Terrorist Communities', Rob Wainwright Europol Director
,,About 30,000 people in Europe are potentially part of terrorist communities'', Rob Wainwright Europol director told bTV. According to him, Bulgaria and all countries in Europe are threatened by terrorism.
"Things are not that clear. These people are inspired, but are not subordinate to an "Islamic state," Wainwright said. The main threats against Europe today are very complex - there is an explosion of terrorist activity in recent years, there are cyber threats and many groups that resemble mafias in many countries, the Europol director added.
He commented on the attack in Sarafovo years ago: "This was one of the most important cases in the history of terrorism in which Europol cooperated. The Bulgarian authorities gave us full access, we managed to do much in the investigation. "
- » Eight Allies,Including Bulgaria, Join Forces in Romania for Exercise SCORPIONS FURY 18
- » Bulgaria and Armenia Discuss Possibilities For Joint Military Exercises
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Joining the UN Pact on Migration First Must be Discussed in Parliament
- » Austria Accuses Colonel of Spying for Russia for Decades
- » Trump in Paris Slams Macron's 'Insulting' EU Army Proposals
- » The Bulgarian and Romanian Naval Forces Started their Annual Exercise Poseidon 2018