Fighting "Energy Poverty'' Will be Discussed Today at a Conference, Part of the Program of the Bulgarian EU Presidency
Fighting "energy poverty" is the theme of the conference, part of the program of the Bulgarian presidency of the EU CouncilP
The role of local authorities in energy efficiency policy, as well as measures to improve the cleanliness of atmospheric air, will be at the heart of the discussions.
The event will take place in the building of the European Commission Representation in Bulgaria.
- » GERB Leader: I am Convinced that Austria and Romania will Continue the Key Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency
- » Bulgaria Entered a Schengen Mode for the Eurozone Too
- » ECB Could take more than One Tear to Assess Bulgaria's Banking Union Bid
- » Bulgaria's Path towards ERM II Participation
- » European Parliament and Commission Divided on National Parks in Bulgaria
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva: The Netherlands and France do not Let Bulgaria in the Schengen Zone