Fighting "Energy Poverty'' Will be Discussed Today at a Conference, Part of the Program of the Bulgarian EU Presidency
Fighting "energy poverty" is the theme of the conference, part of the program of the Bulgarian presidency of the EU CouncilP
The role of local authorities in energy efficiency policy, as well as measures to improve the cleanliness of atmospheric air, will be at the heart of the discussions.
The event will take place in the building of the European Commission Representation in Bulgaria.
- » Bulgaria Latest Emerging European Country to Pull Out of UN Migration Deal
- » Monitoring for Bulgaria Under CVM may be Concluded before the End of EC Mandate
- » Ognian Zlatev, EC in Bulgaria: EC Monitoring Reports are not a Whim but a Necessary Mechanism for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers: EC Report under CVM is Objective, we Continue with Reforms
- » The EC Partially Suspends Monitoring of Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Region is the EU Leader in Road Accident Casualties, Another One is in the Top Five