The Strong Wind Literally Took Roofs of Houses Across the Country
The strong wind literally took roofs of houses, there were slightly damaged citizens from fallen roof tiles. This is what Vratsa Mayor Kalin Kamenov said for <strong>FOCUS News Agency.
"At the moment, a municipality team goes around the villages to collect information about the damage caused by the stormy winds. Trees have fallen on cars, literally destroyed and entire roofs of houses, in some villages there are broken glasses. There are fallen electric poles, some places are without power supply," said the mayor.
"Fortunately, there are no seriously injured people. There are lightly injured citizens of fallen roof tiles, debris from houses. The damage is not so small. By midday we will have primary information on the number of property and buildings suffered and what we can do for the most deprived, as some of these buildings are of elderly people who may have no place to go elsewhere" Kamenov said, adding that it is likely that there will be information on the amount of damages until noon.
- » It Will Snow in Northwest Bulgaria and Central Northern Regions
- » Cloudy Skies Today, Snow and Rain in Some Areas
- » Snow and Icy Roads in the High Parts of Bulgaria
- » Two Strong Earthquakes Were Recorded Today in the Ionian Sea
- » It Will Remain Considerably Cloudy Today, with Light Rain
- » First Snow in Some Places Around Bulgaria Over the Weekend