Drunk Passenger Forced a Plane from Poland to Egypt to Make an Emergency Landing in Sofia
A plane doing a charter flight from the Polish city of Wroclaw to the Egyptian resort of Hurghada had to land in Sofia because of the aggressive behavior of a drunken passenger.
Turkish Airlines CornDonn flew yesterday afternoon from Wroclaw Airport. After taking other tourists from Poznan, the machine headed for its final destination in Egypt.
However, due to the aggressive behavior of a passenger on board, the plane had to land in Sofia. According to Gazeta Viborca, another passenger from the plane explained that the drunken man had jumped on the stewardess who refused to serve him any more alcohol
For this reason, the captain of the crew decided to make an unscheduled stop in Bulgaria. After the landing, the troubled traveler was taken off the plane with the help of the Bulgarian Border Police.
In a post on his Facebook account, a witness of the incident explains how a "bald man grabbed the stewardess for her throat and scared the kids."
Once the drunk passenger was taken down, the plane took off again and the passengers arrived at the end of their voyage at 21:00.
- » Collapse in the Information System Hampered the Operation of Sofia Airport
- » Plane Made Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport, a Passenger Passed Away
- » Migrants Claim Bulgarian Police Beat Them
- » Stray Dogs Attacked a Child in the Center of Haskovo
- » Young French Woman Hanged herself in the Center of Lovech
- » Indonesia Lion Air Jet’s Flight Recorder Found 3 Days After Crash