Young Family was Found Dead in Plovdiv
A young family was found dead in their home in a block of flats in Plovdiv, the Ministry of Interior announced.
The bodies of Radi and Iliana Enevi were discovered after neighbors called the police about their child who had been crying all night long and their parents' voices were not heard. The signal was filed at 16:20 on Thursday at 112 Emergency.
According to preliminary information, it is probably a murder with a subsequent suicide, said Commissioner Atanas Ilkov, director of the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Plovdiv.
The child, who is about a year old, is taken out and taken over by a specialized institution.
- » 2 Bulgarians Referred to Prosecutors over Hiroshima Peace Park Football Graffiti
- » Mobile Customs Teams in Bulgaria Seize over 51 Tonnes of illicit Fuel within a Week
- » Bulgarian Police Shuts Down High-tech illegal Cannabis Production Facility
- » Woman was Found Murdered in an Apartment in Gorna Oryahovitsa
- » Islamic State Claims Responsibility For Deadly Melbourne Attack
- » Melbourne Bourke Street Incident: Police Confirm Assailant Dead After 'Terror' Attack