Young Family was Found Dead in Plovdiv
A young family was found dead in their home in a block of flats in Plovdiv, the Ministry of Interior announced.
The bodies of Radi and Iliana Enevi were discovered after neighbors called the police about their child who had been crying all night long and their parents' voices were not heard. The signal was filed at 16:20 on Thursday at 112 Emergency.
According to preliminary information, it is probably a murder with a subsequent suicide, said Commissioner Atanas Ilkov, director of the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Plovdiv.
The child, who is about a year old, is taken out and taken over by a specialized institution.
- » Nearly BGN 10 000 were Stolen from a Shop in Sofia
- » Cyberattack on Singapore Health Database Steals Details of 1.5 Million, Including PM
- » EUR 17,000 were Stolen from a Man in a Train Traveling from Sofia
- » Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers
- » Vandals Cut 29 Newly Planted Trees on Sofia's Ring Road
- » Bulgaria Uncovers Skimming Equipment, Fake Documents Workshop