Young Family was Found Dead in Plovdiv
A young family was found dead in their home in a block of flats in Plovdiv, the Ministry of Interior announced.
The bodies of Radi and Iliana Enevi were discovered after neighbors called the police about their child who had been crying all night long and their parents' voices were not heard. The signal was filed at 16:20 on Thursday at 112 Emergency.
According to preliminary information, it is probably a murder with a subsequent suicide, said Commissioner Atanas Ilkov, director of the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Plovdiv.
The child, who is about a year old, is taken out and taken over by a specialized institution.
- » German Police Officers Detained Three People on Suspicion of a Bomb Attack
- » Pirates Attacked an Italian Ship in the Gulf of Mexico
- » Turkish Authorities Found a Truck with 82 Migrants Traveling to Europe (VIDEO)
- » Greek Police Busted a Human Trafficking Group
- » A 50-Year-Old Man Was Stabbed in the Capital's "Iztok" Neighbourhood
- » A Man Robbed Bank Branch in Sofia