US Military Helicopter ‘Crashes on Iraq-Syria border’ Seven People on Board
A US military helicopter has crashed on the Iraq-Syria border while carrying seven people on board, The Daily Express reported.
The helicopter is believed to have crashed in the Anbar region of Iraq.
According to CNN, the helicopter was carrying seven personnel.
The helicopter was not believed to be on a military mission at the time of the crash.
It is unclear how seriously injured the personnel are
- » Passenger in Critical Condition after Abrupt Stop by a Public Transport Bus in Varna
- » Person Hit by Train near Lakatnik Station
- » Small Plane Crashed on a Residential Building in Chile, at least 6 People were Killed
- » About 150 People are Missing after a Shipwreck in DR Congo
- » Notre-Dame Big Fire: Most Valuable Artifacts have been Saved, Macron Pledges to Reconstruct Cathedral
- » The Bulgarian Government Aircraft Got a Flat Tire on Landing in Brussels