Two Trams Collide in Istanbul, 14 Injured
A tram hit a parked tram at the Topçular stop in the Eyüp district of Istanbul.
Fourteen passengers were injured when a tram reportedly rammed into a stationary tram at the Topçular stop in Istanbul’s Eyüp district on March 15, state-run Anadolu Agency has reported.
Topçular is on the T-4 Topkapı-Habipler line.
None of the injured people, including the tram driver, were said to be in serious conditions.
Several ambulances and a fire brigade squad rushed to the scene soon after the incident. Tram services have been reportedly disrupted between the Demirkapı and Bosna Çukurçeşme stations following the incidents.
Reports indicate that a probe into the incident has been launched.
- » Plane Crashed near Plovdiv, Two Died
- » Passenger in Critical Condition after Abrupt Stop by a Public Transport Bus in Varna
- » Person Hit by Train near Lakatnik Station
- » Small Plane Crashed on a Residential Building in Chile, at least 6 People were Killed
- » About 150 People are Missing after a Shipwreck in DR Congo
- » Notre-Dame Big Fire: Most Valuable Artifacts have been Saved, Macron Pledges to Reconstruct Cathedral