Two Trams Collide in Istanbul, 14 Injured
A tram hit a parked tram at the Topçular stop in the Eyüp district of Istanbul.
Fourteen passengers were injured when a tram reportedly rammed into a stationary tram at the Topçular stop in Istanbul’s Eyüp district on March 15, state-run Anadolu Agency has reported.
Topçular is on the T-4 Topkapı-Habipler line.
None of the injured people, including the tram driver, were said to be in serious conditions.
Several ambulances and a fire brigade squad rushed to the scene soon after the incident. Tram services have been reportedly disrupted between the Demirkapı and Bosna Çukurçeşme stations following the incidents.
Reports indicate that a probe into the incident has been launched.
- » A Gas-Powered Car Ignited in the "Vitinya" Tunnel, There Is an Injured
- » 10 Cars Burned Completely in a Paint Shop at a Big Auto Service in Varna
- » 16 Heavy Traffic Accidents Over the Past 24 Hours in Bulgaria
- » Military Helicopter Crashed in Serbia
- » A Serious Train Crash with Victims and Injured People Occurred in France
- » Car Drove into a Group of Tourists in London, at Least Seven People Are Injured