Two Trams Collide in Istanbul, 14 Injured
A tram hit a parked tram at the Topçular stop in the Eyüp district of Istanbul.
Fourteen passengers were injured when a tram reportedly rammed into a stationary tram at the Topçular stop in Istanbul’s Eyüp district on March 15, state-run Anadolu Agency has reported.
Topçular is on the T-4 Topkapı-Habipler line.
None of the injured people, including the tram driver, were said to be in serious conditions.
Several ambulances and a fire brigade squad rushed to the scene soon after the incident. Tram services have been reportedly disrupted between the Demirkapı and Bosna Çukurçeşme stations following the incidents.
Reports indicate that a probe into the incident has been launched.
- » 14 People Died in a Road Accident in North Macedonia
- » A Man Died in a Trolleybus Accident in Sofia
- » Child Fell in the Panda Cage in a Park in China
- » Enormous Fire near Plovdiv is Under Conrol, Firefighters Worked all Night
- » 10 People Remain in Hospital after the Serious Crash on Struma Motorway
- » 8-kg Python Missing from Pet shop at Large Shopping Centre in Plovdiv