Official Bulgarian Banknotes Were Printed in New York, USA, in 1922
Do you know that official Bulgarian banknotes were printed in New York, USA, in 1922? American Bank Note Company printed the artistic design of Bulgarians Dimitar Gyudjenov and Nikola Kozouharov.
The banknotes of 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100 leva circulated from December 1923 to December 1933. The banknotes of 500 and 1,000 leva circulated from 1923 through 1937. Check out this beautiful money!
Photos – Courtesy of the Archives State Agency
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Eurostat: Two Bulgarians Commit Suicide Per Day
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire