Official Bulgarian Banknotes Were Printed in New York, USA, in 1922
Do you know that official Bulgarian banknotes were printed in New York, USA, in 1922? American Bank Note Company printed the artistic design of Bulgarians Dimitar Gyudjenov and Nikola Kozouharov.
The banknotes of 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100 leva circulated from December 1923 to December 1933. The banknotes of 500 and 1,000 leva circulated from 1923 through 1937. Check out this beautiful money!
Photos – Courtesy of the Archives State Agency
- » Giant Meteorite Crater Bigger Than Paris Found Beneath Greenland’s Ice Sheet
- » Bulgaria Will Propose to UNWTO and UNESCO to Create a Global Route of Ancient Civilisations
- » Two Strong Earthquakes Were Recorded Today in the Ionian Sea
- » Lost Disney Film Showing Mickey Mouse's Predecessor Found in Japan
- » Today is the International Day Without Smoking
- » It Will Remain Considerably Cloudy Today, with Light Rain