Bulgaria Switches Back to Daylight Saving Time on March, 25th
On March 25 Bulgaria switches back to daylight saving time.
Clocks will be adjusted one hour forward at 3 am sharp on Sunday morning. Thus, people will sleep one hour less tonight. According to psychologists, one needs a fortnight to adapt to the new rhythm.
Daylight saving time is the practice of advancing the clocks during the summer months by one hour so that evening daylight lasts an hour longer.
- » 20-ton Rock Crashed into a Building in Austria (Video)
- » More Rain: Warning About Rainfall in 21 Districts in Bulgaria
- » A Man in the UK has Poured Acid on a 3-year-old Child
- » A Bulgarian Child was Injured in an Accident in Calabria
- » A Tourist Fell from Dragalevtsi Lift
- » Bulgarian Students with 4 Medals from the International Olympiad in Biology