Bulgaria Switches Back to Daylight Saving Time on March, 25th
On March 25 Bulgaria switches back to daylight saving time.
Clocks will be adjusted one hour forward at 3 am sharp on Sunday morning. Thus, people will sleep one hour less tonight. According to psychologists, one needs a fortnight to adapt to the new rhythm.
Daylight saving time is the practice of advancing the clocks during the summer months by one hour so that evening daylight lasts an hour longer.
- » Kiril Ananiev: The Modernization of Emergency Aid is a Top Priority in Bulgaria
- » Over 90% of Bulgarian Students Abroad Study at European Universities
- » 5 EVENTS AFTER WORK: 19 - 23 NOVEMBER
- » Bulgarian Health Minister Signs Contracts For Delivery of 280 New Ambulances
- » 11 People were Arrested after the Protests Across Bulgaria on Sunday
- » Pranksters Plant Missing 'Picasso' in Romania