Customs Detained More than 4000 False Labels of World-Famous Brands
Captain Andreevo's customs officers detained over 4,000 false labels of world-famous brands.
They were found by checking a car with a Bulgarian registration that came from Turkey. False labels infringing intellectual property rights, have been confiscated.
- » Mayor of Cherven Bryag was Detained for 24 Hours
- » Former Counter-intelligence Expert is Convinced the Terrorist from New Zealand had Contacts with Bulgarians
- » The Police Found Dead the Man who Killed his Wife in Botevgrad
- » Murder in Botevgrad: Man Suspected of Stabbing his Wife to Death
- » Norwegian Student Stabbed a Teacher and Three Other School Officials
- » Bulgarian Citizen Attacked Passersby and Policeman in a Park in Rome