Customs Detained More than 4000 False Labels of World-Famous Brands
Captain Andreevo's customs officers detained over 4,000 false labels of world-famous brands.
They were found by checking a car with a Bulgarian registration that came from Turkey. False labels infringing intellectual property rights, have been confiscated.
- » 2 Bulgarians Referred to Prosecutors over Hiroshima Peace Park Football Graffiti
- » Mobile Customs Teams in Bulgaria Seize over 51 Tonnes of illicit Fuel within a Week
- » Bulgarian Police Shuts Down High-tech illegal Cannabis Production Facility
- » Woman was Found Murdered in an Apartment in Gorna Oryahovitsa
- » Islamic State Claims Responsibility For Deadly Melbourne Attack
- » Melbourne Bourke Street Incident: Police Confirm Assailant Dead After 'Terror' Attack