Rumen Radev Congratulated Angela Merkel on Her Re-Election as Chancellor
Head of State Rumen Radev congratulated Angela Merkel on her re-election and for the fourth time as Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany.
"As a country, President of the Council of the European Union, Bulgaria relies and hopes for your active support for the successful realization of the goals and priorities we have set ourselves," the Bulgarian President said.
"I would like to express the wish of the Bulgarian people to deepen and strengthen the strategic relations between our countries, based on the deep historical relations and our close partnership within the EU and NATO," is written in the letter of the Bulgarian State Chief to the Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany Angela Merkel.
- » Sofia with a Record Budget for City Cleanliness in 2019
- » European Perspective of the Western Balkans: Meeting in Austria
- » The Schengen Information System will contain DNA data
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Education has Launched News for Hearing Impaired People (Video)
- » 74,000 Asylum-Seekers are Now Living in Greece
- » Hong Kong Democracy Leaders Plead not Guilty in Umbrella Movement Trial