Rumen Radev Congratulated Angela Merkel on Her Re-Election as Chancellor
Head of State Rumen Radev congratulated Angela Merkel on her re-election and for the fourth time as Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany.
"As a country, President of the Council of the European Union, Bulgaria relies and hopes for your active support for the successful realization of the goals and priorities we have set ourselves," the Bulgarian President said.
"I would like to express the wish of the Bulgarian people to deepen and strengthen the strategic relations between our countries, based on the deep historical relations and our close partnership within the EU and NATO," is written in the letter of the Bulgarian State Chief to the Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany Angela Merkel.
- » Former Trump Advisor will Unite European Populists
- » Political Analyst: BSP’s Vision for Bulgaria Project is a Good Move
- » Aleksandar Vucic: Serbia has Surpassed Bulgaria and has Better Standard of Living
- » Sofia's Electronic Ticket System in Public Transport will Cost over BGN 73 Million
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year