Rain in Southern and Eastern Bulgaria Today
There will be variable clouds today, mostly considerable. Some places, mostly in Southern and Eastern Bulgaria, will see spells of rain. Expect breaking and decreasing clouds across the Danube Plain. There will be light to moderate west-northwest wind.
The maximum temperatures will range between 12°C and 17°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly cloudy and rainy in many places with maximum temperatures between 11°C and 16°C.
The mountains will also be mostly cloudy, there will be rain in many places, turning to snow over 1,800 m.
Light to moderate wind from west-northwest. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 7°C, at 2,000 m - about 1°C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Orange Code for Heavy Rainfall, Snowfall and Strong Wind Announced for 3 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rainfall that will turn into Snow with Temperatures Reaching -1°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Cloudy with Max. Temperatures Between 11°C and 16°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds with Max. Temperatures Between 7°C and 12°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain will Continue in some areas of the Country, Snow in the Mountains
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Increase in Clouds and Rain in the Afternoon. Temperatures: 10°C and 15°C