Global Warming Leads to Global Death of Species
The endangered species in some biodiversity-rich regions of the world are almost the half of all species. The analysis refers to the time before 2080 and indicates places such as Amazonia and Madagascar, reports AFP.
Thirty other places in the world, which are now known green systems with a rich animal world, can suffer to the same degree. The report was published on Wednesday. Upon raising 4.5 degrees since the beginning of the period called the Industrial Revolution, 48 percent of the species have been affected.
This risk would decrease by half if the rise in average temperatures is limited to 2 degrees Celsius. The study was published in the Climate Change magazine in two universities and the World Wildlife Fund (WWF).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain