North and South Korea are Preparing for a Meeting in April
North and South Korea are preparing for a bilateral meeting scheduled for the end of April, the Seoul group said on Wednesday.
"Both sides are conducting communications to prepare an inter-Korean meeting, but the active phase of these talks will begin next week when the relevant committee is formed," Pak Hohn told the agency.
Chairman of the committee will be a senior diplomat from South Korea.
Earlier, it was clear that a meeting between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump will be held by the end of May.
- » For the First Time, a Jordanian Foreign Minister is Arriving in Bulgaria
- » Iran-Bulgaria Business Forum Slated for Late-August
- » For the First time in 20 Years, the Israeli PM is Visiting Ukraine
- » Bulgaria's Largest Recipient of Development Assistance Is North Macedonia
- » Controversial Former Head of the Bulgarian Anti-corruption Commission Appointed Consul in Valencia
- » Iran and Bulgaria Pledge to Deepen Ties