North and South Korea are Preparing for a Meeting in April
North and South Korea are preparing for a bilateral meeting scheduled for the end of April, the Seoul group said on Wednesday.
"Both sides are conducting communications to prepare an inter-Korean meeting, but the active phase of these talks will begin next week when the relevant committee is formed," Pak Hohn told the agency.
Chairman of the committee will be a senior diplomat from South Korea.
Earlier, it was clear that a meeting between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump will be held by the end of May.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: Skopje should understand that the Road to Europe is through Actions, Not through Words
- » US Ambassador: The Ties between the American and Bulgarian People have Never Been Stronger
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: Democracy is Impossible without a Vibrant Civil Sector
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » The Foreign Ministry will Demand the Access of Bulgarian Citizens to North Macedonia to be Ensured