North and South Korea are Preparing for a Meeting in April
North and South Korea are preparing for a bilateral meeting scheduled for the end of April, the Seoul group said on Wednesday.
"Both sides are conducting communications to prepare an inter-Korean meeting, but the active phase of these talks will begin next week when the relevant committee is formed," Pak Hohn told the agency.
Chairman of the committee will be a senior diplomat from South Korea.
Earlier, it was clear that a meeting between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump will be held by the end of May.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense