North and South Korea are Preparing for a Meeting in April
North and South Korea are preparing for a bilateral meeting scheduled for the end of April, the Seoul group said on Wednesday.
"Both sides are conducting communications to prepare an inter-Korean meeting, but the active phase of these talks will begin next week when the relevant committee is formed," Pak Hohn told the agency.
Chairman of the committee will be a senior diplomat from South Korea.
Earlier, it was clear that a meeting between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump will be held by the end of May.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Speaker of Northern Macedonia's parliament Talat Xhaferi
- » Press Release issued by Ministry of External Affairs of the Republic of India on Pulwama Terrorist Attack in Jammu & Kashmir
- » The Bulgarian-Macedonian Commission Meets in Skopje
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Take Part in Today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » The Austrian Chancellor Praised Trump's Foreign Policy