RUSSIAN INVESTMENTS WELCOME TO BULGARIA
Politics | September 11, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
Russian capital is welcome in the Bulgarian tourism business, Deputy Minister of Economy Dimitur Hadzhinikolov said at the Bulgarian Russian business forum in Moscow. The chairman of the Union of Employers in Bulgaria, Vassil Vassilev, invited the Russian businessmen to invest in Bulgarian privatized enterprises. Last year the Russian exports to Bulgaria were USD 1.7 billion. Only USD 250 M, though, was other than fuel. Bulgarian exports to Russia were USD 110 M. Deputy minister of economy Lyubka Kachakova announced the economic priorities of the new Bulgarian government before the forum. The priorities are the development of advanced technologies, tourism, agriculture and power production. `We want to quickly privatize the large monopolies such as the Bulgarian Telecommunications Company, Bulgartabac, DSK Bank, the State Insurance Institute /DZI/,` Kachakova said at the forum, quoted by Pari Daily.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Denkov confirmed that WCC-DB's Negotiations with GERB are Resuming
- » Bulgaria: Borissov refuses to Give Up his Immunity Voluntarily
- » Bulgaria: Pro-EU Protest against the President with chants “This is Not Moscow”
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office requested the Immunity of Boyko Borissov for Money Laundering
- » Adviser to a Bulgarian PM leaked Classified Information to a citizen of North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Court denied Asylum to an opponent of Putin: “There is No Danger for him in Russia”