Inflation in Bulgaria for February 2018 is 0.3%
In February 2018, monthly inflation was 0.3%.
Inflation from the beginning of the year (February 2018 versus December 2017) was 0.6% and annual inflation in February 2018 compared to February 2017 was 2.0%, according to NSI data.
In January the annual increase was 1.8 per cent
The average annual inflation for March 2017 - February 2018 compared to March 2016 - February 2017 was 2.1%.
In the month, communications grew by 2.5%, and alcohol and tobacco products in February were 1.1% more expensive. So prices have increased both in entertainment and culture. The cost of clothing and shoes is the most cheaper by 2.5%.
For food, the most noticeable increase is in cucumbers - 23.1%, peppers - 18.3%, cabbage - 6.2%, apples - 5%, and flour - 1.7%.
Most of the eggs were cheaper by 8.3%.
In non-food products, motor insurance grew by 6.2% and flowers by 4.1%.
On the other hand, shoes fell by 2.9%, clothing - by 2.4%, international flights - by 4.1% and furniture by 1.2%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank increased the Main Interest Rate for February
- » Financier: In Bulgaria, We’ve been Using Euro, which is called Lev, in a ratio of 2 to 1 for 25 Years Now
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank Withdraws Old Banknotes with Denomination of BGN 20 from Circulation – Check Where You can Change yours!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024
- » Facts about Crude Oil that Every Trader Should Know
- » Half a Century Later: Bulgaria Leaves Two Soviet Banks