A New Application For Safe Internet For Children
A new mobile application enables not only a quick connection with a child's online problem consultant, but also a skill check to be kept on the Internet. It combines useful with fun. The tips are accompanied by a quiz, and the more children install the app, the faster it will spread.
An analysis of the Safer Internet Center shows that 97% of Bulgarian children use the Internet anywhere and at any time.
94% are in net every day. 80% on smartphones, 60% on tablets. To make networking safer, the center has developed a mobile application that provides a quick contact with a consultant.
The application is designed to attract the attention of children. Proposes verification of password strength. There are questions about personal data protection, and the correct answer is one of four possible.
Still, parents' communication with their children remains the best prevention, the center pointed out.
- » Poland has Suffered from a Severe Hurricane.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Over 1 Million Eggs will be Withdrawn from the Bulgarian Market
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana