"National Career Days" 2018 Held in Sofia
177 companies from Sofia and the country participated in the 17th edition of the biggest career forum in Bulgaria - "National Career Days" 2018. The forum was opened on 13th of March and will continue in the next few days in another 7 Bulgarian cities. Since its launch, the initiative, which brings together employers and potential workers, has helped 40,000 people to start their careers.
According to statistics, there are 237,000 unemployed in Bulgaria. This is the lowest indicator so far. Yet, recruiting of personnel in certain sectors is hard - in the area of production and in low-skilled jobs.
One reason, according to Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, is the fact that a large part of the young people and their parents are not familiar with existing economic activities on the territory of the respective municipality.
Statistics show that every 6 visitor to the National Career Days leaves the forum with a new job or an internship opportunity.
By the end of March employers will present their vacancies for internships and careers in the cities of Varna, Rousse, Veliko Turnovo, Gabrovo, Bourgas, Svishtov and Plovdiv./BNT
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria Increases by about 10% in Recent Years
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award