The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
The government has allocated 1 662 455 leva to the Motorcycling Federation to hold rounds of the World and European motocross championship in Sevlievo, which are at the end of August. This was done with a decree approving additional expenses in the budget of the Ministry of Youth and Sport, which for the third time does not finance motor sports in Bulgaria. The document was published in the State Gazette.
"These motocross championships are among the most prestigious competitions in the world. The performance of the sporting event will establish the reputation of the Republic of Bulgaria among the world sports community, will have a positive impact on the development and popularization of the Bulgarian sport and the opportunities of the Bulgarian athletes for the show, "the Council of Ministers stated in its motives.
The funds of BGN 1.66 million will be paid for the license to conduct the World and European rounds of motocross championship in Bulgaria, Bogdan Nikolov, president of the Bulgarian Motocross Federation, told Mediapool.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm