Doctors in Rousse are Fighting for the Life of a Woman with 45% Burns
Doctors in Rousse are fighting for the life of a woman with 45% burns. The 77-year-old woman was admitted to the hospital on March 12th. The victim was in critical condition and danger to life. The elderly woman has suffered burns on the face, torso, right leg and right hand as a result of a domestic accident.
The police said that a signal was filed at 19:30 for a fire in an apartment in a block on Baikal Street in Rousse. Two teams of Second District Service were sent there. The fire has spread over an area of 2 square meters in a room in the apartment located on the second floor of the block.
The woman is found on the bed in the burning room. The most likely cause of the fire is a short circuit from a desktop lamp.
The victim was transported to the hospital by an emergency team. She has swallowed a lot of light fumes and smoke, which she had to be intubated when she arrived at "Medica Rousse".
The wounds of the burned are treated by a team of plastic and restorative aesthetic surgery. Due to the severe health condition, the woman is placed in the OAIL of command breathing. Two more operations are due.
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival
- » 26-year-old Man Killed his Father with an Axe in Pleven