Head of State Convenes KSNS on Energy Security in the 2n Half of April
''The Government owes to the Bulgarian people the answers to what the financing scheme of the CEZ deal is, and also how this deal received political support. Because we all know that without such support, the company can not get bank financing.'' This was stated by President Rumen Radev in commenting on the CEZ deal and the government's willingness to participate in it, and announced that it would convene a Consultative Council for National Security - KSNS, to discuss the country's energy security issues.
- » Sofia's Electronic Ticket System in Public Transport will Cost over BGN 73 Million
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"