Head of State Convenes KSNS on Energy Security in the 2n Half of April
''The Government owes to the Bulgarian people the answers to what the financing scheme of the CEZ deal is, and also how this deal received political support. Because we all know that without such support, the company can not get bank financing.'' This was stated by President Rumen Radev in commenting on the CEZ deal and the government's willingness to participate in it, and announced that it would convene a Consultative Council for National Security - KSNS, to discuss the country's energy security issues.
- » Sofia with a Record Budget for City Cleanliness in 2019
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Education has Launched News for Hearing Impaired People (Video)
- » Over 160 Snow-Cleaning Machines Take Care of the Sofia Street
- » GERB Do Not Expect Early Elections
- » Fitch Agency Has Confirmed Bulgaria's BBB Rating with a Stable Outlook
- » Protests Against High Fuel Prices Continue in Shumen