Head of State Convenes KSNS on Energy Security in the 2n Half of April
''The Government owes to the Bulgarian people the answers to what the financing scheme of the CEZ deal is, and also how this deal received political support. Because we all know that without such support, the company can not get bank financing.'' This was stated by President Rumen Radev in commenting on the CEZ deal and the government's willingness to participate in it, and announced that it would convene a Consultative Council for National Security - KSNS, to discuss the country's energy security issues.
- » Carriers Discuss Forthcoming Protest Actions in Plovdiv
- » "Women in the Balkans in the Next 100"
- » RFE/RL: Bulgarian Justice Minister Resigns Amid Real Estate Scandal
- » Bulgarian President Radev and CEC Discussed Preparations for the European Elections
- » Anti-corruption Body Investigates Property Deals of Ruling Majority Politicians in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses