Head of State Convenes KSNS on Energy Security in the 2n Half of April
''The Government owes to the Bulgarian people the answers to what the financing scheme of the CEZ deal is, and also how this deal received political support. Because we all know that without such support, the company can not get bank financing.'' This was stated by President Rumen Radev in commenting on the CEZ deal and the government's willingness to participate in it, and announced that it would convene a Consultative Council for National Security - KSNS, to discuss the country's energy security issues.
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
- » Border Police Warns of Increased Traffic on the Border with Greece
- » Sofia Municipality Puts Sensors Against Theft and Fire in Clothing Containers
- » The Parties Will Return the Overpaid Subsidies
- » Rumen Radev: I Hope the Political Parties Will Find a Balance For the Subsidies
- » Sofia Will Host The World Congress of Information Agencies