Sofia Airport with Nearly 4% Passenger Growth in February
In the second month of 2018, the metropolitan airport served 473,242 passengers. This is a 3.7% increase over the same period last year. Through Terminal 2 passed 64% of all passengers and Terminal 1 the remaining 36%, reported from Sofia Airport.
Passenger traffic on international regular services grew by 1.3%. The number of domestic voyagers has increased by 83% - from over 10 thousand passengers in February 2017 to nearly 18 thousand in the same month of 2018.
The reason for this is the entry of a second carrier on the Sofia-Varna line from March 2017.
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging
- » Sofia Airport Grows Passenger Traffic with 5.2% this February
- » Bulgaria’s Black Sea Hotels and Restaurants Seek to Hire Seasonal Workers
- » Foreign Tourists in Varna During the Winter - Mainly Romanians, Israelis, Germans and Turks
- » About 70 000 Bulgarians Chose Holiday Cruises for their Vacation
- » China's Jiangxi Province Promotes Culture, Tourism in Bulgaria