Sofia Airport with Nearly 4% Passenger Growth in February
In the second month of 2018, the metropolitan airport served 473,242 passengers. This is a 3.7% increase over the same period last year. Through Terminal 2 passed 64% of all passengers and Terminal 1 the remaining 36%, reported from Sofia Airport.
Passenger traffic on international regular services grew by 1.3%. The number of domestic voyagers has increased by 83% - from over 10 thousand passengers in February 2017 to nearly 18 thousand in the same month of 2018.
The reason for this is the entry of a second carrier on the Sofia-Varna line from March 2017.
- » Russia Wants Long-Term Bulgarian Tourist Visas
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas with Record Traffic in 2018
- » Tourist Exhibition "Vacation and SPA Expo" in Bulgaria Begins
- » 5000 km Walking: Bulgarian Crossed the Amazon Jungle
- » All Flights To and From Belgium Are Suspended
- » Nearly 7700 US Flights Were Canceled Due to Bad Weather