Sofia Airport with Nearly 4% Passenger Growth in February
In the second month of 2018, the metropolitan airport served 473,242 passengers. This is a 3.7% increase over the same period last year. Through Terminal 2 passed 64% of all passengers and Terminal 1 the remaining 36%, reported from Sofia Airport.
Passenger traffic on international regular services grew by 1.3%. The number of domestic voyagers has increased by 83% - from over 10 thousand passengers in February 2017 to nearly 18 thousand in the same month of 2018.
The reason for this is the entry of a second carrier on the Sofia-Varna line from March 2017.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » 5% less Russian Tourists will Rest in Bulgaria this Year
- » The Beds in the 4- and 5-star Hotels in Bulgaria have Increased by 24% for the Period 2014-2017
- » MoT Angelkova: Establishments in Sunny Beach - South Meet the Requirements of the Law
- » Top 10 of the Cheapest All-inclusive Destinations. Among Them is Bulgaria
- » Where a holiday is cheaper in Greece or in Turkey?