Sofia Airport with Nearly 4% Passenger Growth in February
In the second month of 2018, the metropolitan airport served 473,242 passengers. This is a 3.7% increase over the same period last year. Through Terminal 2 passed 64% of all passengers and Terminal 1 the remaining 36%, reported from Sofia Airport.
Passenger traffic on international regular services grew by 1.3%. The number of domestic voyagers has increased by 83% - from over 10 thousand passengers in February 2017 to nearly 18 thousand in the same month of 2018.
The reason for this is the entry of a second carrier on the Sofia-Varna line from March 2017.
- » China Has 843 Five-Star Hotels
- » What are the Most Common Items People Forget to Pack for Vacation?
- » Australian Airline Qantas Breaks a World Record with a Direct Flight from London to Sydney
- » 5 Reasons Tuscany Should be at the Top of Your Travel Bucket List
- » Over BGN 1.374 Billion in Tourist Nights Spent in 9 Months
- » The Low-Cost Carrier Ryanair Opens a New Route to Bulgaria